Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Sixth Birthday Interview With Coo


What things would you like to do when you are big like Mummy?
Make pies

What do you love the most?
Listening to music and watching a ballet like Sylvia, or every single ballet in the world. [See Coo as Sylvia]

Which books are your favourites? 
Brambly Hedge stories, The Little Red Hen, Bob Books

What are your favourite colours? 
Pink, blue, red, black, green, yellow, white, chartreuse

Who are some of your favourite people?
You, the boys and Daddy, Hannah, James, More Hannahs, all my other friends in England, my friends in America. I like everyone.

What do you like to eat?
CAKE! Also cupcakes and bagels.

What makes you happy? 
Going to the cinema to see "Paddington"

What makes you sad?
When I don't have a bedtime snack and when someone dies.

What's your favourite thing to do with Righty?
Make blackberry and apple pie.

What's your favourite thing to do with Lefty?
Play with Playmobil.

What's your favourite thing to do with Mr J?
Play with Playmobil, hear his made-up stories about Mr Sacksul, play football with him.

What's your favourite thing to do with Daddy?
Play games like Uno, Hangman, Junior Monopoly, and Noughts & Crosses.

What's your favourite thing to do with me?
Hug and kiss you, and do Eskimo kisses.

Do you have a favourite toy?
One of them is my Tauriel figure, and the other is my baby doll called Baby Sunshine.


Where is your favourite place?
The park. Well, any park with a playground!



You can read Coo's fifth birthday interview here.

The birthday interviews I do with each of my kids are an idea from Lauren, who blogs at Sparkling Adventures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to comment if this post has provoked your thoughts! I enjoy reading what you have to say.